Friday, June 18, 2010

New tricks.

Per moms request, here is a video of Lexi waving. We have been trying to get her to do it for a long time, but she just barely started waving back to us last night.

Lexi has learned a couple other new tricks..some good some not so good. I gave her some lunch yesterday and left the room for a little bit. When I came back this is what I found... An empty tray!! I was so proud of her for eating all that I had given her and that it didn't take too long to eat it. But then I looked down at the floor.. I didn't think kids were supposed to learn this trick for quite a while! What a little stinker. She's also learned how to entertain herself with peekaboo. She'll hold anything in front of her face and walk around thinking it's so funny. Her favorite thing to use is her clothes.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That is super cute. She's getting to be more fun to play with now that she's figuring all those things out.

twhalliday said...

She's a doll...I love that stage of learning new things and getting their own little personalities

Kendi said...

Is Ryan playing Rockband?