Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Lexi's story of the purple block

Lexi has started jabbering nonstop. Most of the time I enjoy it and think it's cute. Especially when I talk to her and she looks at me very intently like she knows exactly what I'm saying and then starts "talking" back to me. Other times however, like yesterday when I was trying to watch a movie, it was quite annoying. She was so loud I couldn't hear the movie. After rewinding and pausing several times, I finally figured I'd have to finish it during her nap so I shut off my movie and video taped her instead..

1 comment:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Scary blood story! I don't do well with blood either... Just wait until she is two, then you wont be able to even carry a conversation with each other without being interupted every .5 secs! Isn't it so fun though to hear them learning so many words?!