Thursday, April 29, 2010

She walks!

I guess maybe I should call it stepping at this point. Lexi can only take 2-3 steps before she either falls down or leans into what she's going for. She took her first step a couple weeks ago at 8 1/2 months! We knew she'd be an early walker because she has often been ahead with the milestones and she is super strong. Yesterday at the mall we rode in an elevator with a lady who commented that you can tell Lexi is strong by the way she pulled on the stroller to sit up straight in her seat. When we got out Ryan said, "if only she knew Lexi could do a pull up!" Anyway, here are a couple videos of Lexi. She didn't cooperate like we wanted her to, but oh well. You can kinda see her taking a few steps.


I can't believe my baby is starting to walk!! She's just growing up way too fast. I can barely remember her as the chubby newborn.

4 comments:

twhalliday said...

wow lindy she can stand really well. Emma has been walkin from objects to objects but she cant stand up like that..

Anonymous said...

Impressive balance!

Mindy said...

Those are super cute! Aww. We just don't get to see her enough!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Haha.. they never do anything on demand do they?! She is doing so good though! She is absolutely beautiful Lindy! I don't know if you got the facebook message I sent you and your mom thanking you guys for all the beautiful bows, the tutu, etc., but thank you SO much! She wears them all the time! It was so thoughtgul of you guys! I'm glad you commented on my blog, I lost your blog address a while back and I am putting it into my blog reader right now! It was good to get caught up with you guys on here!